Lighthouse Community Church is seeking a person to serve as an Associate Pastor to strengthen the Lighthouse community through ministry management and teaching. This position is full-time and is accountable to the Lead Pastor and Leadership Team and reports directly to the Lead Pastor.
Skills and Qualifications
• Inspirational leadership, engaging teaching/preaching, compassionate care, equipping/empowering management of church ministry
• Master of Divinity or equivalency with previous teaching and leading experience
• To have previous experience in teaching, leading, and church ministry
• To be innovative, able to work independently, and organized
• To have above average computer software skills and competency in new technologies for connecting with people
• To be positive, high energy, and high capacity
• Assimilation of guests
• Create and implement processes to grow people
• Create and coordinate fellowship opportunities
• Develop a congregational care strategy
• Spiritual formation through ministry management and teaching
Interested applicants are encouraged to send the following information:
• A cover letter expressing why they believe they are a good fit for this position
• A current resume
• Contact information for up to three references
All responses should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Lighthouse Community Church is a 100+ member church located in Sarnia, Ontario. The thriving church started in 2000 and now hosts over 200 people at our exceptional weekend worship services. The church is home to multiple ministries including Kids, Youth, Men and Women. These ministries (as well as the broader Sarnia community) use Lighthouse’s facility to worship God, live in community, and serve others.